Water marble nails are a very unique kind of nail design. Check out the awesome water marble nail pictures below and also be sure to watch the video at the bottom on how to do them. These are a little complicated to do, but they really look amazing and unique. Hopefully the video tutorial will help a lot of people to pull these amazing nails off!
Here is one of my favorites, it is green, pink, and white water marble nails. I love the flow of the design in these so much, they are really incredible. If these aren’t your favorite colors, don’t worry. There are a few other different colored ones below and you can easily change the colors that go into these.
This one is purple, blue, and pink water marble nails. The design on some of these nails are incredible. I especially like the thumb, index finger, and middle finger nail designs. The ring finger one I think could use a little more color and the pinky one is a little crazy, but that is just how these designs turn out sometimes. They can’t all be works of art, they are so random that sometimes you get something incredible and sometimes you get something a little too crazy or not enough of all the colors.
These ones are more of a rainbow design. These turned out really well and look great. Each nail shown here seems to have a totally different pattern which is great. I think I like the pattern on the far left the most though, it looks so awesome!
Here is an excellent video tutorial on how to do water marble nails. Like I said earlier, these are a little complicated to pull off. So you really need to watch this video, and preferable other ones on Youtube as well to get a good idea on how to do them properly.
The basic steps to creating this design shown in the video are:
- Tap of your finger nails (so don’t get the polish on your skin)
- Start off with a white base coat nail polish on your nail
- Add drops of different colored nail polish into a bowl of water
- Use a small brush or point to make streaks in the water and polish
- Dip your finger into the polish. Do this so that your fingernail is the first thing to hit the polish and water.
- Leave your finger still for 20 seconds.
- Use a toothpick or similar item to grab the excess polish off the top of the water.
- Remove finger and check out the cool design!
Thanks for checking out these great water marble nails. Hopefully they gave you some good ideas and colors to use. If you decide to try them out for yourself, then I wish you good luck! I haven’t been brave enough to try these out yet for myself, but they definitely look stunning. If you decide to try them out, feel free to let me know or post pictures online showing them off!